We can offer you several levels of water testing based on your needs or concerns. On several occasions, we have had customers bring us a bottle of water and ask us to test it to see what all is in their water. There are a number of substances that can be in the water, and it would be costly to test because each contaminant has a cost associated with it.
We test for specific contaminants that may be of concern to our customers (see below). Most of our testing is done for well water.
Municipal sources will have chlorine and fluoride in their water based on federal law. If you want to learn what other contaminants may be in your municipal water, search your city’s website for their consumer confidence report.
Here is a short list of examples for testing available as well as what can be expected.
- If you are moving and need water testing done to satisfy the underwriting (mortgage) for cash sale, conventional, VA, FHA, or rural development.
- If you are curious about your water hardness, iron content, ph.
- If you have a specific concern regarding a certain contaminant (lead, arsenic, nitrates, E. Coli or general bacteria)
Depending on the testing requested:
- We may be able to perform the test in one of our locations or we may need to send it to an accredited lab.
- There may be a fee associated with the testing.
- A sterilized bottle(s) may be needed to gather the sample (we provide).
- We may have to send a tech to properly draw the sample (included in fee).
- There may be a 10 – 14 business day timeline for results.
If you have further questions, please contact us so we can help provide you peace of mind.
South Metro location at 952-447-2160
Hutchinson location at 320-587-2950