Local Service & Repairs in the Central Minnesota and Minneapolis/St. Paul South Metro
We Service Most Brands of Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Drinking Water Systems, Water Heaters, Furnaces and A/C Units
Where most companies will only work with their own products, we are happy to help service most brands! We’ll ease your concerns. You’re in good hands with our techs. They have over 75 years of combined service experience as water treatment specialists, HVAC technicians, or master plumbers and are licensed by the State of Minnesota.
Here are some signs you can look for, signaling a need for service or repair for each of our different product and service offerings:
- Your skin is itchy
- Your hair is stiff or brittle
- Spots on dishes and glassware
- It takes more soap to clean than before
- You have white, flaky buildup on your faucets
- Water is constantly running from your softener to the drain
- It hasn’t been maintained in over 3 years
Should you replace your water softener or have it replaced?
- We always recommend to have your water softener checked out first.
- It might be a simple, inexpensive repair and you have soft water again.
- It might be something more, but then you can choose your next steps.
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
- You are only able to fill one or two glasses of water
- Your system is dripping from a water line or filter
- Your system isn’t making water as quickly – or it isn’t making water at all
- You haven’t changed filters on a regular basis
- Inconsistent hot water
- Running out of hot water
- Unusual sounds or smells
- Water smells
- Has not had regular maintenance
A/C and Furnace
- Lack of heating or cooling
- Frost on A/C unit
- Unusual noises or smells coming from the unit