We are in the water treatment business………and we are very dedicated to providing our clients with the best water quality for their home or business. We have been posting articles to help educate you and raise your awareness on water treatment, safety, and how things work. And we will continue to do so.
Today, we thought we would have a little fun and test your knowledge with some water trivia. Are you up to the challenge?
We will only give you the questions today. Oh, and do this on your own, please. Make some fun guesses and we will see how creative you are. Google knows the answers, but this is a learning experience for you. We’ll post the answers in our next article.
All questions and answers are from the US Environmental Protection Agency. Are you ready? Here we go!
- Of all the earth’s water, how much is ocean or seas?
- How much of the world’s water is frozen and therefore unusable?
- How much of the earth’s water is suitable for drinking water?
- How many community public water systems are there in the United States?
- How much water do these utilities process daily?
- How many miles of pipeline and aqueducts are in the United States and Canada?
- What were the first water pipes made from in the US?
Feel free to post your answers at the end of the article. It will be fun to see everyone’s answers.
Good luck! Watch for the answers in the next article and see how you did.