EcoWater Water Softener Systems Provide Cutting-Edge Wireless Technology, Energy & Salt Saving Designs, and as Always… Lots. More. Bubbles.
Imagine prologing the life of your water using appliances, using up to 75% less soap, and reducing water heating costs nearly 30%. Water softener systems create luxurious water and pay for themselves in cost and time savings.
Tri County Water Conditioning Reviews – Straight from Google
Super helpful! Prompt service and quick installation! We are so happy that we have safe water for our family to drink! Highly recommend!K F17:00 26 Sep 19Great service. ThanksTrent Ramirez19:09 16 Aug 19Chris came out and fixed our water softener in a timely manner. And it did not cost us a fortune. He was also on time for the appointment.Cyndie Solberg17:15 07 Jun 19Mark did an amazing job today hooking up our reverse osmosis system and helping with the frig. to insure that the water was turned on properly. Tri-County Water Chris and Mark, through out the years that we have been using them has always been on time and very professional.Dick Stiles20:51 01 Apr 19My recent experience with Tri-County Water Conditioning was amazing. Bill did a great job of listening to the problems we were having and figuring out what I needed. He offered us options within our budget and explained the pros/cons of each. The installation went quickly and easily. We love the new water softener. He has even checked back with us to be sure we are happy. Tri-County Water Conditioning gets 5 stars for great service!Kristin Haugen16:42 20 Mar 19Very friendly staff and helpful!Mike Johnson03:46 09 Mar 19Jason and Mark were both professional, courteous and knowledgable in the selection and installation of our water softener. I highly recommend Tri-County Water Conditioning.CJ Dick20:33 25 Oct 18The service was very excellent! I really appreciate having someone stop out at my house - he was extremely knowledgable and helpful. I would highly recommend this company.Amy S17:48 06 Oct 18Tri County Water Conditioning has installed and serviced my iron filter and water softener needs for the past twenty years. The employees have consistently been punctual, knowledgeable and courteous. The latest install was a new iron filter unit. As predicted everything went smooth. If you are looking for quality priducts and excellent customer service look no further.Jacky Hedman22:18 16 Aug 18Mark provided exceptional service to us!Courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly are just a few of our comments to describe our Tri-Country Water experience.Karen Sinor17:52 02 Aug 18Honest, fair, courteous and professional. Did a great job servicing equipment and giving options for repair. Have always been prompt. They take the time to answer questions and ensure you understand everything.Bj Jungmann23:32 24 Apr 18These guys were professional from start to finish. They came out a year ago and told us our system was fine. When it did fail, they took care of us quickly,and educated is on the options available to us.Updated March 2018: They came out with replacement filters, showed me how to install them, and no trip charge. They were quick, courteous, professional, knowledgeable.John Wagner21:37 20 Mar 18‹›
Why An EcoWater Softener?
EcoWater’s elite water softener system is our conditioner, which is offered in a two-tank design. We also offer single tank and compact tank design options.
Our Most Popular Features:
- HydroLink Plus® Wi-Fi and Smartphone App Monitoring – Wi-Fi enabled technology sends continuous and excessive water use, system error, low salt and service reminder alerts, including a water-to-drain sensing alert notifying you when an excessive amount of water is going to drain.
- Highly Efficient Counter-Current Regeneration
- Water Meter – Allowing for chemical feed dosing, flow switch operation and water use information.
- Patented Electronics Digital Demand Module – Sophisticated, yet easy-to-use electronics capture historical usage patterns to predict future needs for precise regenerations.
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank – Durable tank liner will not deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Full One-Inch Riser with Self-Cleaning Distributors – One-inch diameter for increased flow rates, which ensures that household demand is adequately met.
- Patented Stratified Resin Bed – Layered mix of fine and standard size resin provides superior filtration and iron removal without sacrificing flow rate capability.
- Automatic Salt-Level Detection and Tank Light – Simply add salt, no salt level setting required. Our integrated sensor will detect the salt level and alert you when the salt level is low.
- Positive-Action Brine Valve – Snap-together construction eliminates use of solvents that may contaminate water. Positive action helps prevent overfilling.
Service is at the heart of Tri County Water Conditioning. We know you can shop online, go to a big retail store, or choose from an overwhelming variety of water solutions. What truly makes us different is our desire to take care of our customers, exceed their expectations, and provide the best possible water for their home and family.
We’ll let you know when your filters need to be changed, if there’s a notification of service needed from your water softener based on the wireless setup, and maintain your system to ensure efficiency. We also offer affordable and convenient salt delivery – right into the salt tank!
Tri County Water Conditioning has installed and serviced my iron filter and water softener needs for the past twenty years. The employees have consistently been punctual, knowledgeable and courteous. The latest install was a new iron filter unit. As predicted everything went smooth. If you are looking for quality priducts and excellent customer service look no further.