- Removal of chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- A layer of coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.
Just like your television, your EcoWater Softener even comes with a remote control.
This HydroLink™ Technology is a patented, FCC compliant, two-way communication network connection between the system and a remote.
In other words, you can control your system from anywhere in the house.
Or, check out our EcoWater ESD 2502 Series:
- Sophisticated, easy-to-use electronics predict your future water needs
- Energy efficient power supply to save money on energy bills
- Power outage backup to save your data & settings in the event of a power outage
- Self-cleaning distributors to maintain an excellent flow rate and prevent clogging
- Brine valve features automatic shut-off to prevent over-filling
- Tested & certified by NSF International & WQA for the reduction of Barium and Radium
Why should I do business with Tri-County Water Conditioning and what makes EcoWater different?It’s true, there are a ton of water treatment companies out there all claiming they’re the best. From brand-name to a mom and pop store run out of their garage, how in the world do you know what company and what system will be the right fit for you? We can give you many reasons like:
- Products are made here in the United States in Minnesota.
- The most comprehensive manufacturers warranty in the business including Lifetime Warranties.
- The only water treatment with a Dare to Compare Guarantee.
- Dealers who are water treatment professionals – not just plumbers or retailers.
- A full line of reverse osmosis water filters for clear, clean drinking water.
- Products specifically designed for municipal, rural, or problem water.
- Wireless remote monitoring of salt level and operation so you don’t have to remember to check.
- Refiner option to remove unwanted chlorine taste and odor from your water.