Next to oxygen, water is the most important nutrient to maintain your body’s good health. More and more individuals are looking at bottled water as a source for their quality drinking water. EcoWater Minneapolis provides Reverse Osmosis bottled water in 3 and 5 gallon easy to carry bottles. Each bottle has a no spill cap for convenient transfer to the water cooler. The water is bottled at our own automated, bio-safe plant for the highest level of quality control, regulated by the FDA to ensure no contamination by bacteria or human handling.
The bottled drinking water from EcoWater Minneapolis is always fresh, bottled daily and delivered within 24 hours or available for pick up by retail customers at our store. Delivery is available to homes and businesses within a 60 mile radius of our main plant in Hutchinson.
Did you know that drinking ½ ounce of water everyday for every pound you weigh helps:
- Suppress your appetite naturally
- Your body metabolizes stored fat more quickly
- Maintain a normal functioning of your intestinal tract
- Improve endocrine function which maintains your body’s hormone balance and temperature
- Support normal kidney function for waste removal
- Promote clear, healthy and resilient skin
You don’t have to settle for unknown impurities in the water you drink. EcoWater Minneapolis‘ bottled water is: 100% all natural.
EcoWater Minneapolis offers two no-spill water cooler models for rent or purchase.
- The Hot and Cold Model – two faucet cooler supplying cold and hot water. The hot water faucet provides water at 180 degrees, for soup, tea, instant coffee and hot chocolate.
- The Cold and Room Temperature Model – two faucet cooler supplying cold and room temperature water. This cooler is great for refreshing cold drinking water and cooking.
Our commercial grade water coolers are made of polycarbonate and designed for easy cleanup. They are lightweight and can be moved to different locations. Replacement parts can be ordered for all models.
Water can be purchased in 5 gallon or 3 gallon bottles.
Bottled Water Delivery
Our customers tell us how much they appreciate this convenience! We take on all the heavy lifting so you’ll never have to worry about having the right amount of water on-hand to meet your needs! EcoWater Minneapolis offers bottled water delivery to residential and commercial customers and our route specialists will provide you with prompt, professional service with a regular delivery schedule available.
How do you get started?
Simply fill out the contact form below or call our office at (952) 392-4449 from South Minneapolis 9am-4:30pm M-F. All other locations 7:30am-5pm M-F. to schedule a time for your first delivery.
Better Drinking Water?
Click Here to Take Our 30 Second Quiz!